Blog title

Blooms In The Desert

Monday, February 2, 2015

Some More Crochet Makes in 2014

Okay, I have been a very bad blogger.  I try and then life gets busy and I never post.  Apologies to all who have visited my blog.  I am going to try and make 2015 my year to post about my life.  

2014 was a year of increased crafty activity. Several dish cloths, 3 blankets and a few scarves were completed.  This year it is my hope that even more craftiness will be done.

As I shared previously I have been crocheting since I was a teenager but for many years set it aside. I also love to cross stitch and like crochet have not been as faithful to that skill either.  I have unfinished wips of crochet, cross-stitch, one needlepoint picture (over 25 years in the making) and scrapbook projects.

Here are some pictures of the projects I completed in 2014.  I went as a vendor to my first craft fair.  Made dishcloths, scarves, coasters, a potholder and lots of face scrubbers. 

I also made Christmas tree garlands.

The Christmas tree garland pattern can be found here The Royal Sisters.  It's simple and easy to make.  I need to make one for myself.



Finally, here's the last blanket I made in 2014 and my first commission.  The colors are much brighter than the picture shows.



The colors and pattern for this blanket are the same as previously posted here.

Okay, that's all for now.  I will be posting soon what's been happening creatively here in 2015.  

Praying whomever reads this blog has a blessed day.  



No comments: